2.03.2011

Owl Birthday Card

Boy, did I need a creative break today. So I got busy with this cutey owl card. 30 minutes in my craft studio is all I needed to recharge my mom-wife-farmer-business-daughter-gottoomuchtodo battery.

owlbdaycard

Owl was made using my Cricut Imagination and the Give a Hoot cartridge. Yellow patterned paper is My Minds Eye, cardstock is Papertrey Ink, stamp is Papertrey Ink.

owlbdaycard2

This little guy will be for sale in my Etsy shop. Ya’ll have a fantastic day!

Traci

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Superbowl Sunday,
I just wanted to say hello and to also say that I just love this card. The colors that you picked for it are perfect.
I am giving away a set of free clear stamps on my blog, please come on over and take a look. http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

Post a Comment