12.20.2010

Handmade Holiday: Day 8

Gift Boxes are one of my favorite things to make to put small gifts into. My daughter, Rachel, is getting small shiny things (if you know what I mean) for Christmas, so I needed several small gift boxes.

Using my Cricky (Cricut) and the Tags, Bags, & More cartridge, I cut out three gift boxes and decorated them just a bit. All the paper is K&Co.

giftbox4

giftbox3

giftbox5

You see how those trees are upside down on the box above? That’s the “Live and Learn” part of crafting I talk about all the time. Did I recut it? Nope. It’s all right! I let go of perfection a long time ago.

Remember: It doesn’t have to be perfect. It’s handmade!

These next gable boxes, I picked up at the new Container Store in our area! Can I get a big WOOHOO? Love that store. These babies were adorable and just $.99 each.

giftbox2

giftbox1

Yikes! It’s almost Christmas. Gotta run and go pack up more gifts…

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment