12.14.2010

Homemade Holiday: Day 6

Sometimes, a gift bag is fine for some gifts. Other times, you really need a box. I got a plain kraft box at Michael’s and decided to dress it up a little (OK, a lot!) to put a special gift inside.

deerbox1

With a little help from my Cricky (Cricut), I cut out the deer, added some glitter to his horns and adhered it to the front of the box.

deerbox2

Next, I stamped each end of the box with some snowflakes (PTI). Then I added a very beautiful dior bow. There’s a great guide on making this bow at Better Homes & Garden.

If anyone needs better, more specific directions on how to make any of my homemade holiday ideas, just leave a comment and I’ll post directions.

Tomorrow: a Dollar Tree cup makes a great container for holiday treats!

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment