1.21.2011

I'm Bored!

I've been buried deep in Quickbooks since January 1. Someone please save me.
Hellllooooo? Anyone?

Isn't it enough that I farm, but I have to do the books, too? Yes, I could have been doing the books all year long...but I'm a procrastinator at heart. I've accepted that little flaw about me...well, almost.

I've also been adding some stuff to my Etsy store. (See bottom of post for pics.)

Here's a card - just to show you I'm still alive and crafty as all get out!


















Here are some of the new things I've added to Etsy lately. Been a busy little bee.














































...and lots more! If any of you would like to support a starving artist (and farmer), I would have no objections :) See ya soon,

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment