1.24.2011

Valentine's Day Treats: Part 2

A little treat bag can be a less expensive option for Valentine's treats for your kids' friends or for co-workers. I got these bags from Michael's for $2, I think. 10-12 came in the bag. Cheap enough, huh?

I stamped BE MINE at the bottom with PTI's Daily Sentiments stamp. The label is again PTI's large limitless layers dies and the bird from Cricut's Create-a-Critter cartridge.

I am in LOVE with that bird. You'll see him again on this blog, I can assure you of that!

To close the bag, you can:
  • use miniature clothes pins
  • punch 2 holes and run some pretty ribbon through it and tie in a pretty bow
  • staple it closed
  • put a little adhesive on it to hold it closed.
I'll be back tomorrow with another treat idea for Valentine's! See you tomorrow,

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment