1.23.2011

Valentine's Day Treats: Part 1

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! All too often, I wait until the last moment to do treat bags for Rachel's friends and our loved ones. Not this year! I'm on the ball.

I'll prove it to ya -

I'm in love with these cute little jars from Ball. I use them just about everything - pin cushions, treats, jams, buttons, spices. I knew they'd make adorable little treat containers for Valentine's Day, too!

I stuffed the jar to the gill with those delectable little Ghirardelli Raspberry Squares. Oooo - they are so good! The melt-in-your-mouth dark chocolate outside with the gooey Raspberry filling...

excuse me. i need a moment.

OK I've composed myself.

The adorable little label for the jar lid was made with the PTI large limitless layers dies and the bee was made with my Cricky using the Create-a-Critter cartridge. (Papers are My Minds Eye.)

Important tip: Use 3 large pop dots to attach the label to the jar lid - NOT THE RIM. That way, your recipient can still unscrew the rim.

I'll be back tomorrow with another nifty Valentine's Day treat idea. Til then,

Traci

1 comment:

Samantha said...

This is so cute, it makes me want to get crafty again. I haven't made the time for too long. I have a quilt I started for my 3 yr old when she was born that is soooo close to being complete, maybe I should pull it out & try to finish by Valentine's Day (it's red). You are inspiring me. You are also making me want Ghiradelli Rasp Choc Squares...Here is a sad story, one of the last times we were in San Fran I bought a ton of Choc from Ghiradelli...and left it!!! I think I left it on the plane, never to be seen again. Heartbreaking, isn't it? I don't think I'll ever fully recover from that.

Post a Comment