10.19.2010

Cricut Imagine Projects

I'm loving my new Cricut Imagine machine! Here are a couple of recent projects:


The Best Friends cartridge comes with some really awesome graphics. This kite is one of my fav images. I added a label cut from the Storybook cartridge, stamps from Papertrey Ink (Mixed Messages), and a little twine to the kite for added dimension. I also used the polka dots impression plate (from PTI) on the yellow cardstock.

What would I change? I would cut off the printed string and add my own with little ribbon pieces.



Here's another image from the Best Friends cartridge I like. You could use this on a scrapbook layout or as I've done here - on a card. What grandparent wouldn't love to get that in the mail?

I added rhinestones to the flowers, a cloud cutout from the same cartridge, and a stamp from PTI (Daily Design Sentiments.)

What would I change? I would pop dot the cloud, add a polka dot stamped background in versamark, and maybe cut out one of the flowers individually and pop dot that. Enjoy,

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment