10.13.2010

Myrtle Beach Layout

My first (crafting) love is scrapbooking. I've been scrapbooking since my teens, when I put little typed captions below photos in my photo albums. I've advanced a little since then. I still love it, although I find myself doing more sewing and stamping these days. I thought I'd share a layout I recently did about a trip to Myrtle Beach.

I'm fond of bullet-style journaling. It's easy and you can pack a lot of info into a small space.



I know. I know. I'm missing from a lot of the photos. If I could just convince Calvin or Rachel to pick up the camera... It's a work-in-progress.

Funny little story about this trip. We're driving down to Myrtle Beach and we see some bikers on the way down. Then we see more. Then we see some more. We look at each other and say "No. It can't be." Then we get closer and closer to the beach and we see bikes everywhere. Yes. It's Bike Week at Myrtle Beach. We had a lot of giggles about our poor planning (and yes, it turned out fine. A little loud, but just fine.) See ya soon,

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment