After I smacked myself on the head, I realized I was overthinking it. I think the one thing most religions have in common is a desire to promote peace.
So...I focused on Peace for this challenge. It is general enough to send to anyone, regardless of their religion.
- Stamp the snowflakes from Snowfall Additions in Versamark for the background. I love how subtle and beautiful this turned out. Let dry completely.
- Die cut the Mat Stack 1 in Pure Poppy.
- Impress the Mat Stack 1with the Polka Dots Impression Plate to give it more dimension.
- Punch a 2" scalloped circle out of Aqua Mist cardstock.
- Ink up the edges of the scallop circle a bit with aqua mist ink. This makes it stand out from the background.
- Punch a 1.75" circle from Vintage Cream cardstock.
- Stamp the doves from the 2008 Holiday Tags stamp set in Pure Poppy ink.
- Adhere the mat stack, the scallop circle, and the dove circle together - use pop dots on the doves.
- Stamp PEACE from the 2008 Holiday Tags stamp set in Pure Poppy ink on the bottom right.