Want to know what you can do with 2 yards of fabric? Lots! Here's project one:
- I purchased 2 small canvases from a craft store.
- I measured the canvases, then cut my fabric out (add 3 inches on each side to your measurements).
- I stitched buttons onto the fabric as the flower centers to add some dimension.
- Spray some repositionable adhesive on the canvases.
- Lay the fabric down on the canvas. You have to do this carefully and work out any wrinkles. Pin in place.
- Fold the fabric to the back and use your my handy dandy staple gun to secure the fabric.
Come back tomorrow and I'll show you a purse I made with the same fabric. Til then,