9.29.2010

Amy Butler Fabric: Project 2

Welcome to Day 2 of my yummy fabric projects!

I have a confession to make. I love am addicted to purses. It's a sickness, actually. If you can't find me in a department store, I'll be the one drooling over and fondling the purses. Ya'll know it's hard to find the exact right purse. The right size with the right compartments with the right length handles with the right opening. I know you know what I'm talking about! So...I made my own. This is the one and only purse I've ever made.

I love it! Even more than my Coach with the soft-as-butter baby blue leather. I love it so much I don't use it often because I'm afraid of messing it up. There! I said it!

Isn't that the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard? Let me know show you my best-ever, love-it-so-much-don't-use-it, yummy purse.


It's an Amy Butler pattern. Can't remember the name nor can I put my hands on it right now. But you can probably find it on her web site - http://www.amybutler.com/

Join me tomorrow for another project I used this fabric on - a change purse! Til then,

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment